Blogvertise

In my attempt to earn from blogging, I joined blogvertise.com
But it seems that it would take me longer to be able to blogvertise.
I applied I was approved but on probation, It`s like im a student lols.
There are some good points they emailed me some tips for my blog to get approved on a normal status.

all directories are user friendly except that Blog Announce has a fee. I dont want it.
In Blog Listings I had a hard time because of the reciprocal link. I dint know what it is?
So I dont think I will succeed joining the blogvertise.
this is the blog which I submitted to blogvertise:
Blog Information:
Blog: http://www.beautifultimes.info/
Title: The Beautiful Times

1 comments:

SHEIKH said...

Your blog given some useful knowledge to me. I feel some up-dation on my basics concept. I will also create my blog for Manchester Web Design so that i can get a lot visitors to view and see the big difference me and others. This blog is really useful for every one.

Post a Comment

 

Hopia Money Popcorn Design by Insight © 2009